With this in mind, I am voting today to approve - with certain agreed upon revisions - the
This approval includes the following:
* Funding shall be for projects eligible under the Clean Water Act and the management goals of the NY-NJ Harbor Estuary Comprehensive Conservation and Management Plan. It is important to ensure that the proposed projects are eligible for this funding under federal law so as not to put future federal funding at risk.
* EFC shall obtain approval of the loan request from the Thruway Authority's Board of Directors before proceeding with the funding.
* Funding shall be for only those expenditures under the scope of projects as described in the
* Spending shall be in compliance with the rules and regulations of the
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy