“We wanted to provide our clients with a competitive advantage for accessing the Colombian Market; Raptor custom built a High Throughput robust Gateway and Risk Manager that allows clients to trade directly into the Bolsa de Valores de Colombia,” added
Serfinco will now have access to Raptor’s global network of brokers and institutions. Raptor's industry leading solutions for Electronic Order Routing, Pre-Trade Risk Management, and Direct Market Access (DMA) enable clients to access the Colombian and Latam markets while seamlessly supporting the unique requirements across regions.
“Colombia is one of the fastest growing markets in
We are a brokerage firm that seeks to build long-term relationships with clients by offering them a conservative management model and by providing them with continuous advisory services. Our priority is to offer a friendly and comprehensive consultancy service specializing in the design and constant monitoring of investment strategies that seeks to optimize the risk/income relationship. Client satisfaction is something that we are always looking to achieve. Our expert team is one of the best in the financial and capital market sectors, and is committed to achieving high levels of productivity and credibility in the financial services industry.
Raptor Trading Systems is a leading provider of multi-asset trading platforms and services. Raptor’s suite of services includes fully outsourced connectivity management, Multi Asset Electronic platform, exchange Risk gateway, Smart IOI solutions and Risk Management. Raptor’s extremely high levels of service and knowledge of the trading workflow has enabled it to develop a diverse set of clients globally including some of the most recognized and advanced firms in the industry. Raptor is ideally suited for firms requiring additional functionality and flexibility without disrupting users and clients. With over 75 clients globally Raptor supports institutions across
Raptor Trading Systems
Teddy Lardos, 212-759-8300
Source: Raptor Trading Systems
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go