Selena Gomez took to Instagram Wednesday to share a photo of her new ink.
In the pic, the 21-year-old singer appears looking back at her new tattoo written in Arabic script. According to Us Weekly the tat reads: "Love Yourself First."
Gomez's new ink was done by New York City tattoo artist Bang Bang McCurdy.
"Art by @bangbangnyc --from my first to my last. It's always this fool," Gomez captioned the pic.
The singer's new ink comes one week after she sparked plastic surgery rumors following a NYC outing in which she looked bustier than usual. As of late Gomez has used her Instagram account to share a series of cryptic messages that some believe are tied to the drama surrounding her on-and-off relationship with pop star Justin Bieber.
Original headline: Selena Gomez tattoos 'Love Yourself First' on her back
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s