"Our legislative leaders must have been hiding their heads in the sand to vote for this loan despite the thunderous opposition it drew from their fellow legislators; municipal officials groups; water treatment plant operators; editorial boards; good government groups; transportation advocates; and, environmentalists.
This unprecedented alliance for good governance warned
Today's behind-the-curtain deal voted on by PACB temporarily turns a
So, we await completion of
TNS 24HariRad-140717-30FurigayJane-4799787 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare