"Our legislative leaders must have been hiding their heads in the sand to vote for this loan despite the thunderous opposition it drew from their fellow legislators; municipal officials groups; water treatment plant operators; editorial boards; good government groups; transportation advocates; and, environmentalists.
This unprecedented alliance for good governance warned
Today's behind-the-curtain deal voted on by PACB temporarily turns a
So, we await completion of
TNS 24HariRad-140717-30FurigayJane-4799787 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007