QNB, One of the World s Strongest Banks, has recognized the success of employees who have recently completed an international best practice Credit Skills Development Programme at a graduation ceremony hosted by The Human Capital Division and attended by QNB s Group Chief Credit Officer and other Senior Leadership team members at QNB Offices.
The Credit Skills Development Programme is recognized by
Such has been the success of the initial phase of The Credit Skills Development Programme, that QNB has already confirmed that it will be undertaking a second series for selected employees later in the year. Within this phase of the Programme, The Credit Skills Development Programme will be delivered to QNB employees operating in a number of international locations, which is made possible due to QNB Learning & Development providing a blended learning solution of on-line learning, face to face workshops and varied work assessments.
Commenting on the success of the initiative, Mrs.
With the support of QNB s Learning and Development team, initiatives such as The Credit Skills Development Programme help our employees to apply best practice techniques in a truly international working environment. We look forward to developing this concept further in the near future .
QNB currently operates in 26 Countries and across 3 Continents. It has approximately 14,000 employees in 590 Office locations and was recently voted
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges