QNB, One of the World s Strongest Banks, has recognized the success of employees who have recently completed an international best practice Credit Skills Development Programme at a graduation ceremony hosted by The Human Capital Division and attended by QNB s Group Chief Credit Officer and other Senior Leadership team members at QNB Offices.
The Credit Skills Development Programme is recognized by
Such has been the success of the initial phase of The Credit Skills Development Programme, that QNB has already confirmed that it will be undertaking a second series for selected employees later in the year. Within this phase of the Programme, The Credit Skills Development Programme will be delivered to QNB employees operating in a number of international locations, which is made possible due to QNB Learning & Development providing a blended learning solution of on-line learning, face to face workshops and varied work assessments.
Commenting on the success of the initiative, Mrs.
With the support of QNB s Learning and Development team, initiatives such as The Credit Skills Development Programme help our employees to apply best practice techniques in a truly international working environment. We look forward to developing this concept further in the near future .
QNB currently operates in 26 Countries and across 3 Continents. It has approximately 14,000 employees in 590 Office locations and was recently voted
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say