Acting as a nonprofit organization that remains neutral in hopes of supporting health insurance service providers, doctors, patients, vendors and others in the Direct community, DirectTrust works hard to streamline exchanges between a variety of entities.
For the most part, this organization is focused upon the development, promotion and reinforcement of security, compliance and other best practices that impact the overall health care industry. Considering the fact that many organizations in a wide range of markets must oblige both the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act and HIPAA, more support is often needed to gain a handle on it all.
As such, DirectTrust supports entities through meaningful use and interoperability standards for electronic health record system deployments, as well as a variety of other needs.
"We are pleased to belong to a community of members that share the same security and privacy best practices, measured by a common standard of accountability,"
With extensive experience in the field of health care provider support, specifically with respect to data, communications and email compliance,
Additionally, DirectTrust has consistently been recognized as a leader in its field. The firm was awarded the ONC Cooperative Agreement from the
Businesses and organizations working in the medical community that are covered by federal regulatory compliance statutes will often enjoy a significant boost in the right direction by leveraging the support of organizations such as
From email encryption and data center solutions to HIPAA email and communications compliance,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12023768.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go