The pound rose back to 0.7903 against the euro, 1.5356 against the franc and 1.7106 against the greenback, off early 2-day low 0.7914, 3-day lows of 1.5334 and 1.7082, respectively.
On the upside, the pound may seek resistance around 1.725 against the greenback, 1.55 against the franc and 0.78 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges