For the first half 2014 (1H2014), a consolidated profit after tax (PAT) at
The profit transformed into earnings per share (eps) at
The PTC board that rose with first big ticket corporate result for the season also declared an interim cash dividend at Re1 per share.
The PTC earnings were in line with our expectations . PTC posted PAT at R3.9bn in 2QCY14 alone.
During the latest half year, the company revenues increased by 4.7pc to
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say