The marketing landscape is increasingly crowded with one-off technology solutions that can actually complicate the very tasks marketers need to simplify, while adding significant complexity for their IT counterparts. Modern marketing demands a unified, data-driven approach, not the data silos and integration challenges that point solutions create. Marketers need easy access to consolidated data to better engage audiences and analyze performance. Today,
* Building on its commitment to help CMOs and global marketing teams execute marketing campaigns that have a measurable impact on revenue,
* Key updates include look-alike modeling that helps companies accurately pinpoint ideal customer prospects, more mobile-native engagement options, and content marketing capabilities that make it easier for marketers to simplify content creation and distribution across multiple channels.
* The enhancements further integrate
Increase Customer Centricity with Messaging, Mobile, and Content Enhancements
Automated workflow for look-alike models. Marketers and publishers can use
Push notifications deliver messages at the right time. Marketers can now send personalized push notifications to mobile devices via Oracle Responsys Marketing Platform Cloud Service--either alone or as part of multistage, cross-channel marketing programs--further personalizing the customer experience across any channel with which the customers want to engage.
Personas deliver the right content. Marketers can now build personas that reflect the attributes of their ideal customers. With a click of a button, they can activate them as segments in Oracle Eloqua Marketing
Simplify Marketing with Improved Content-Creation Tools
Optimize cross-channel marketing management. User interface enhancements to Oracle Responsys Marketing Platform Cloud Service make it easier than ever for marketers to orchestrate experiences and create a digital dialogue across e-mail, SMS, push notifications, web, social, and display advertising.
Gain a single view of programs, campaigns, and content. With
Streamline e-mail creation. Enhancements to both Oracle Responsys' and Oracle Eloqua's e-mail message designer help marketers quickly create and test pixel-perfect responsive e-mails. Working from standard templates, easily imported designs, or a blank canvas, marketers can deliver highly personalized messages regardless of technical skill.
Leverage Enterprise-Scale Data Management, Automation, and Marketing Processes
Orchestrate content marketing workflows across multiple teams and stakeholders. New granular rules in Oracle Content Marketing help marketers build precise content-development workflows. Expanding the reach of who can contribute and approve content simplifies high-volume content creation, a critical element of a modern marketing strategy.
Streamline management and maintenance. A new Oracle Eloqua marketing operations center allows marketing operations teams to quickly analyze system performance and throughput and easily perform maintenance tasks, simplifying the administration of an organization's large-scale, global marketing hub.
Automate SMS messaging. Oracle Responsys APIs have been extended to support automated, programmatic SMS messaging.
"Delivering marketing solutions that simplify marketing processes and enable true customer-centric marketing are key to creating ideal customers and brand advocates," said
* Oracle Marketing
* #Interact14 on
* Oracle Marketing Cloud (http://www.eloqua.com/featured-content/marketing-cloud.html)
* Oracle Responsys (http://www.responsys.com/oracle-marketing-cloud)
* Oracle Eloqua (http://www.eloqua.com/)
* Oracle Bluekai (http://bluekai.com/)
* Oracle Content Marketing (http://www.eloqua.com/products/content-marketing.html)
* Oracle Social Cloud (http://www.oracle.com/us/solutions/social/overview/index.html)
TNS 24HariRad-140717-30FurigayJane-4799405 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders
- CalPERS Still Profiting From Tainted Investments
- 'Big Bang' Writers Hit Comic-Con