Moving away from early more than 2-week low of 1.5627 against the euro, 1-month low of 0.8648 against the US dollar and 5-week low of 87.48 against the yen, the NZ dollar climbed to 1.5570, 0.8683 and 87.96, respectively. At yesterday's close, the kiwi was trading at 1.5591 against the euro, 0.8666 against the greenback and 87.63 against the yen.
If the NZ dollar extends its uptrend, it is likely to find resistance around 1.54 against the euro, 0.87 against the greenback and 88.72 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids