Moving away from early more than 2-week low of 1.5627 against the euro, 1-month low of 0.8648 against the US dollar and 5-week low of 87.48 against the yen, the NZ dollar climbed to 1.5570, 0.8683 and 87.96, respectively. At yesterday's close, the kiwi was trading at 1.5591 against the euro, 0.8666 against the greenback and 87.63 against the yen.
If the NZ dollar extends its uptrend, it is likely to find resistance around 1.54 against the euro, 0.87 against the greenback and 88.72 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO