Created by the NRA's Conserve sustainability program, the report, "Spotlight on Sustainability: Expert Tips from NRA Show 2014," features tips, trends and real-world advice from industry experts who appeared at the
"As restaurateurs grapple with implementing sustainable best practices at their operations, we want to ensure they have the best possible information that will help them save money and resources," said
This year's report features information culled from eight environmentally-focused education sessions at the 2014 NRA Show and features input from such renowned restaurant brands as
"Operators who are planning to incorporate sustainable practices into their businesses will find true value in the information contained in this report," said
The report is available for free download here: http://conserve.restaurant.org/Downloads/PDFs/2014SpotlightonSustainability.aspx.
"We hope everyone, especially those operators who couldn't attend this year's show, will take the information in this report and apply it to their respective business strategies," said
The Conserve program has also released its free subscription-only "Bright Ideas," sustainability newsletter, which offers tips and tools to restaurant and foodservice operators on eco-friendly practices that save money, resources and help protect the environment. Sign up today!
For more information about the report and Conserve, visit the website here: http://www.restaurant.org/conserve.
TNS 30FurigayJane-140718-4801177 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel