The shareholders of
NOTICE OF PARTICIPATION
Shareholders who wish to participate in the proceedings of the Annual General Meeting must:
1) be entered under their own name (not in the name of a trustee) in the shareholders’ register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB no later than Wednesday,
2) give notice at website www.lagercrantz.com, or by telephone +46-8 -700 66 75 to the Company’s head office under address
Such notice must contain the shareholders’ name, personal registration number (organisation number), address, telephone number and the number of shares represented as well as any attending counsel. Information given for participation will only be processed for purposes of the Annual General Meeting 2014.
Registered participants will receive an entrance card for the Annual Meeting by post, at the latest the day before the meeting.
Shareholders whose shares are registered under a trustee must temporarily register their shares in their own name in order to exercise their voting rights at the Annual General Meeting. Such changes in registration must be completed no later than Wednesday,
Where participation is based on a proxy, such proxy must be submitted to the Company well in advance of the Annual General Meeting. The Proxy must not be issued earlier than five years prior to the date of the Annual General Meeting. Proxies for legal entities must also submit a certified copy of a certificate of incorporation or equivalent document evidencing authority. The Company provides a proxy form to the shareholders and such form is available at the Company’s address or Internet website: www.lagercrantz.com.
At the Meeting, shareholders have the right to ask questions about the Company, the Company’s financial position and matters and proposals to be brought before Meeting.
1. Opening of the Meeting. 2. Election of Chairman to preside over the Meeting. 3. Compilation and approval of
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF Lagercrantz Group is a technology group that offers world-leading, value-creating technology, using either proprietary products or products from leading suppliers. The group is comprised of more than 30 companies, each with a focus on a specific sub-market – a niche. A high value-creation is common to all the subsidiaries, including a high degree of customisation, support, service and other services.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Main/995/9618358/268054.pdf Notice to attend AGM 2014
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire