New Low Dimensional Structures Study Findings Have Been Reported by X. Zhu and Colleagues (Nonlinear optical rectification in a two-dimensional system)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "An analytical expression formula of the OR coefficient is obtained via the framework of compact density matrix approach and the iterative method. The results show that the OR coefficient depends strongly on the system's size and the relaxation time."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "A more obvious OR coefficient should be found by adjusting an appropriate choice of the system parameters."
For more information on this research see: Nonlinear optical rectification in a two-dimensional system. Physica E-Low-Dimensional Systems & Nanostructures, 2014;60():1-3. Physica E-Low-Dimensional Systems & Nanostructures can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting X. Zhu, Jiangsu Normal Univ, Coll Phys & Elect Engn,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore