ENP Newswire -
Release date- 16072014 - On
Four commercial banks participated in the auction. The total demand amounted to GEL 19 500 000. Minimum yield was 9.500%, maximum yield was 9.520% and the weighted average yield was fixed at 9.514%.
The coupon rate was 9.514%. Coupons will be paid semiannually.
According to the 'program for providing the economy with efficient facility to obtain long term resources', GEL 41 087 000 5-year
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs