ICBC is acting through its
The P-1 rating is in line with ICBC's short-term deposit rating, and reflects both the structure of the proposed issue and ICBC's A1 long-term deposit rating.
The P-1 rating applies only to CP notes and CDs with a maturity of less
than one year.
The CP notes and CDs may be issued at a discount, or may bear fixed or
floating rate interest. Both the CP notes and CDs will be redeemed at par
The CP notes and CDs will rank at least pari passu with all present and
future unsecured and unsubordinated obligations of the issuer.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans