ICBC is acting through its
The P-1 rating is in line with ICBC's short-term deposit rating, and reflects both the structure of the proposed issue and ICBC's A1 long-term deposit rating.
The P-1 rating applies only to CP notes and CDs with a maturity of less
than one year.
The CP notes and CDs may be issued at a discount, or may bear fixed or
floating rate interest. Both the CP notes and CDs will be redeemed at par
The CP notes and CDs will rank at least pari passu with all present and
future unsecured and unsubordinated obligations of the issuer.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops