ENP Newswire -
Release date- 16072014 -
The Facility includes an accordion increase option, which provides flexibility for the parties to agree an increased size of the facility by further up to
The principal financial covenant of the Facility is an equity ratio of no less than 35% during the term. The remaining portfolio of interest bearing debt does not include more restrictive financial covenants.
The portfolio of interest bearing debt does not include any scheduled amortisations.
Tel: +47 958 71 310
Tel: +47 917 47 724
This press release may be deemed to include forward-looking statements, such as statements that relate to future financial expenses. Actual events could differ materially from those indicated by these statements because the realization of those events is subject to many risks and uncertainties.
Factors that could affect actual events include: risks associated with fluctuations in salmon prices, risks associated with the supply and demand of salmon, including global economy, salmon prices and consumer preferences and operational risks, in particular those relating to our cost in
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight