The Fund today announced the extension of the voluntary fee waiver arrangement with
Investing in the Fund entails specific risks, such as interest rate risk, the greater credit risks inherent in investing primarily in lower-rated, higher-yielding bonds as well as the increased risk of using leverage (that is, borrowing money to invest in additional portfolio securities).Further detailed information regarding the Fund, including a discussion of principal objectives, principal investment strategies and principal risks, may be found in the fund overview located at http://www.ubs.com/closedendfundsinfo. You may also request copies of the fund overview by calling the Closed-End Funds Desk at 888-793 8637.
©UBS 2014. All rights reserved.
The key symbol and UBS are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of UBS.
Closed-End Funds Desk: 888-793-8637
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree