Looking for just the right illustration for teaching?
- AccessEmergency Medicine, AccessMedicine, AccessPediatrics, AccessSurgery - Images from textbooks are available under the Multimedia tab.
- ClinicalKey - Includes a large collection of searchable images from textbooks. Look for "Multimedia" on the top blue navigation menu.
- STAT!Ref - Collection of images from textbooks. Go to "Advanced Search" to search only images.
- VisualDx - a unique mobile and desktop application for diagnostic accuracy, patient engagement, and medical education. Features more than 25,000 medical images that may be used in presentations. Guidelines for using images in educational and non-commercial settings are available.
For more information, contact the
TNS 18DejucosGrace-140717-30FurigayJane-4798941 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women