Looking for just the right illustration for teaching?
- AccessEmergency Medicine, AccessMedicine, AccessPediatrics, AccessSurgery - Images from textbooks are available under the Multimedia tab.
- ClinicalKey - Includes a large collection of searchable images from textbooks. Look for "Multimedia" on the top blue navigation menu.
- STAT!Ref - Collection of images from textbooks. Go to "Advanced Search" to search only images.
- VisualDx - a unique mobile and desktop application for diagnostic accuracy, patient engagement, and medical education. Features more than 25,000 medical images that may be used in presentations. Guidelines for using images in educational and non-commercial settings are available.
For more information, contact the
TNS 18DejucosGrace-140717-30FurigayJane-4798941 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention