The common shares of the Corporation were acquired by JDM for investment purposes. JDM may from time to time, depending on market and other conditions, increase or decrease such holdings of common shares or other securities of the Corporation.
JDM is wholly owned and controlled by
Additional details regarding the acquisition will be contained in an early warning report filed by JDM pursuant to Canadian securities laws under the Corporation's profile at www.sedar.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas