The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond finished lower Thursday, supported by bond-buying operations by the
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.530 percent, down 0.010 percentage point from Wednesday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds climbed 0.08 point to 145.93 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops