The funding from the global donor will help the State to carry out projects for the encouragement of tourism industry across the religious, heritage, health and ethnic spaces in this part of the country and become a major tourist destination in the world.
Marching towards this end, a four-member squad of the
The squad, under the leadership of the World Bank Country Director
Ruhl has revealed that the global donor has earlier given same proposal to the Pakistani State of Punjab for the development of its tourism sector, while its Indian counterpart is now being asked to encourage tourism, because a similar cultural background and magnificent heritage link both the eastern and western Punjab.
The holiest Sikh shrine,
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World