The funding from the global donor will help the State to carry out projects for the encouragement of tourism industry across the religious, heritage, health and ethnic spaces in this part of the country and become a major tourist destination in the world.
Marching towards this end, a four-member squad of the
The squad, under the leadership of the World Bank Country Director
Ruhl has revealed that the global donor has earlier given same proposal to the Pakistani State of Punjab for the development of its tourism sector, while its Indian counterpart is now being asked to encourage tourism, because a similar cultural background and magnificent heritage link both the eastern and western Punjab.
The holiest Sikh shrine,
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones