ENP Newswire -
Release date- 16072014 - European Advanced Technology (EAT), an
This acquisition is part of IAI's strategic expansion into the Brazilian defense market.
A cooperation agreement was also signed between IAI and Avionics Services to conduct the companies' joint activities in the Brazilian Defense market. This includes the marketing and manufacture of aircraft systems, Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), sensors and upgrades of aerial platforms. The cooperation agreement's main target markets are defense and public security projects primarily for the Brazilian market, which may potentially be extended to international markets in the future.
Avionics Services provides solutions for projects involving equipment and avionics systems for civil and military fixed and rotary wing aircraft as well as simulators. The company is defined as a strategic defense company (EED-Empresa Estrategica de Defesa) - a unique status granted by the
In recent years, IAI has expanded its activities in
About European Advanced Technology (EAT)
About Avionics Services
Avionics Services is a leading Brazilian company with over 18 years of experience in the Civilian and Military Markets. Avionics has specialized in development, certification and integration of any Avionics and systems as well Defense equipment The Company provides solutions for projects involving equipment and avionics systems for civil and military fixed and rotary wing aircraft as well as simulators. Avionics' excellence stems from an established heritage of high quality and safety, with very high customer satisfaction. Avionics Services is certified by ANAC,
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy