ENP Newswire -
Release date- 15072014 - Sam moves from deputy role in Manchester.
HSBC Commercial Banking has appointed
Sam moves to the Liverpool role following four years as Deputy Area Commercial Director for the Manchester Commercial team. He has over two decades of experience in corporate and commercial banking, and held a number of senior roles at
The move marks a return to Liverpool for Sam after he studied at the
As well as driving growth at the Liverpool Commercial Centre and supporting the Merseyside business community, he also aims to get Liverpool professionals on their bikes. During his time at Manchester, Sam helped establish the Manchester Cycling Network in conjunction with
He said: 'I have joined the team at a great time; my predecessor
He added: 'It's great to be back in Liverpool, a city that is close to my heart from my university days. I'm looking to establish the Liverpool Cycling Network because it's a great way to network as the same time as getting fit. We have nearly 30 people at the Manchester event, which, given the competition between the two cities, I'm sure Liverpool can emulate.'
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel