ENP Newswire -
Release date- 15072014 - Sam moves from deputy role in Manchester.
HSBC Commercial Banking has appointed
Sam moves to the Liverpool role following four years as Deputy Area Commercial Director for the Manchester Commercial team. He has over two decades of experience in corporate and commercial banking, and held a number of senior roles at
The move marks a return to Liverpool for Sam after he studied at the
As well as driving growth at the Liverpool Commercial Centre and supporting the Merseyside business community, he also aims to get Liverpool professionals on their bikes. During his time at Manchester, Sam helped establish the Manchester Cycling Network in conjunction with
He said: 'I have joined the team at a great time; my predecessor
He added: 'It's great to be back in Liverpool, a city that is close to my heart from my university days. I'm looking to establish the Liverpool Cycling Network because it's a great way to network as the same time as getting fit. We have nearly 30 people at the Manchester event, which, given the competition between the two cities, I'm sure Liverpool can emulate.'
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation