Hexicon designs floating platforms for offshore wind energy. Hexicon's platforms are based on scale of economy and profitable energy production. This allows wind turbines to be set up in areas where winds are stronger and more stable. Wind energy parks can be built out of sight and in areas where the environmental impact is minimal.
"This rights issue will enable us to intensify our design work and the formation of a Swedish consortium that will build our first platform," says Henrik Baltscheffsky, CEO of Hexicon.
Henrik Baltscheffsky, +46 734 234439 or email@example.com The Hexicon floating platforms offers large scale offshore wind energy production, in locations not normally suitable due to sea depth or seabed conditions. The turning platform concept was initiated by innovators from the marine and the wind energy industry.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://news.cision.com/hexicon-ab/i/hexicon-havsbild3,c1520516 Hexicon havsbild3
http://news.cision.com/hexicon-ab/i/hexicon-0558,c1520518 Hexicon 0558
http://news.cision.com/hexicon-ab/i/mdt-mooring2,c1520519 MDT Mooring2
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- Student Entrepreneurs Get a Leg Up in Philly
- Taylor Swift is a Country Dweller No More
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery