The graphene and other nano materials technology development company said it will pay a retainer over an initial 12-month period, during which InVentures will promote Haydale's technology to potential research and development customers and commercial partners in its target markets of inks and coatings, composites and energy harvesting.
The company said InVentures will also identify and prioritise areas of application for Haydale's technology and seek to engage with high profile organisations as potential strategic partners, customers and/or licensees.
Haydale said a warrant agreement has now been signed, allowing Inventures up to 60,000 warrants to subscribe for ordinary shares in the company at an exercise price of
"This agreement will enable Haydale to increase significantly its market presence in
Haydale shares were up 0.8% to
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids