Four exchange-traded notes (ETNs) issued by Boost ETP have been tradable on Xetra since Tuesday. The new products are linked to indices in the LevDAX, ShortDAX and
"We are happy to welcome Boost ETP as new issuer to our Exchange Traded Notes segment. With Boost ETP's new product range, investors will benefit from expanded trading opportunities in leveraged financial instruments on stock indices", said
The Boost LevDAX 3x Daily ETP and Boost EURO STOXX 50 3x Leverage Daily ETP replicate the daily percentage performance of the DAX and
Boost LevDAX 3x Daily ETP (DE000A1VFZ44) Management fee: 0,75%, Boost ShortDAX 3x Daily ETP (DE000A1VFZ36) Management fee: 0,80%, Boost EURO STOXX 50 3x Leverage Daily ETP (DE000A1VFZ69) Management fee: 0,75%, Boost EURO STOXX 50 3x Short Daily ETP (DE000A1VFZ51) Management fee: 0,80%.
Exchange traded notes are passive investment products that track the performance of underlying reference indices. Unlike exchange traded commodities (ETCs), which are also listed on Deutsche BÖrse, ETNs are based on indices outside the commodities sector. ETCs and ETNs are both types of debt securities.
Deutsche BÖrse s product range in the ETF and ETP segment currently comprises 1,040 ETFs, 225 ETCs and 139 ETNs. This offering, together with an average monthly trading volume of around 10 billion, makes Xetra Europe s leading trading venue.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery