The company's shares were quoted up 0.4% at
"We believe this year is to be pivotal for the company, and the acquisition of these additional quarry interests represents a significant opportunity for
"The potential higher margins provided by the Sivec marble and anticipated demand for Bianco Illirico, we believe, will enhance the position of the company both financially and within the global marble market," Gilbert added.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules