The company's shares were quoted up 0.4% at
"We believe this year is to be pivotal for the company, and the acquisition of these additional quarry interests represents a significant opportunity for
"The potential higher margins provided by the Sivec marble and anticipated demand for Bianco Illirico, we believe, will enhance the position of the company both financially and within the global marble market," Gilbert added.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July