Konecranes Industrial Internet initiative makes machines intelligent and aware of their condition, and networks them to create real-time visibility for enhanced safety and productivity. The TRUCONNECT offering includes a variety of distinct remote services ranging from periodic data reporting to real-time diagnostics, technical support and production monitoring. More features and functionalities will be added to the offering in the future.
Another part of Konecranes R&D program focuses on lifting equipment offering. Customers in emerging countries have certain needs that differ from those in developed economies. However, customers in both markets are looking for safe and productivity-enhancing solutions. By combining smart automation and control systems with innovative mechanical solutions, it is possible to create next generation, modular products, which serve both markets while bringing necessary scalability and cost efficiency in production.
Most Popular Stories
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut