Konecranes Industrial Internet initiative makes machines intelligent and aware of their condition, and networks them to create real-time visibility for enhanced safety and productivity. The TRUCONNECT offering includes a variety of distinct remote services ranging from periodic data reporting to real-time diagnostics, technical support and production monitoring. More features and functionalities will be added to the offering in the future.
Another part of Konecranes R&D program focuses on lifting equipment offering. Customers in emerging countries have certain needs that differ from those in developed economies. However, customers in both markets are looking for safe and productivity-enhancing solutions. By combining smart automation and control systems with innovative mechanical solutions, it is possible to create next generation, modular products, which serve both markets while bringing necessary scalability and cost efficiency in production.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant