“Charles River has improved our execution capabilities and investment guidelines monitoring by delivering accurate data to our portfolio managers and traders,” said
“Front-office systems are some of the biggest consumers of data, and as the volume and number of feeds increase, so do data costs and complexity,” said
The Charles River Data Service is an integral part of Charles River’s Software as a Service (SaaS) solution and is also available to legacy client-hosted environments.
About Charles River
Charles River provides an end-to-end solution to automate front- and middle-office investment management functions across asset classes on a single platform. The solution offers a simplified operating model that includes enterprise software, data, application management/upgrades, hosting and FIX network to improve investment professional productivity, control risk and lower technology costs. Charles River serves more than 350 investment firms in 43 countries in the institutional asset and fund management, private wealth, alternative investments, insurance, banking, and pension markets.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps