The ICT group said in an interim management statement covering the period from
Westcon achieve revenues growth of 11% during the period, with all geographical markets apart from
"Trading conditions across the group remain varied," said Chief Executive Officer
While the Logicalis business has experienced a slow-down in trading the company said that it remains confident, based on the significant backlog of business, that trading will recover in the second-half. Revenue for the period was down 8%. The company said that the FIFA World Cup has resulted in telecommunications and service providers suspending installation activities on their networks.
Logicalis' sales backlog indicates that business should return to expected levels but this effect will skew the division's results more towards the second-half of 2015.
In May the company forecast revenues above
The slow-down at Logicalis'
The company expects to release its half-year results on
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays