The ICT group said in an interim management statement covering the period from
Westcon achieve revenues growth of 11% during the period, with all geographical markets apart from
"Trading conditions across the group remain varied," said Chief Executive Officer
While the Logicalis business has experienced a slow-down in trading the company said that it remains confident, based on the significant backlog of business, that trading will recover in the second-half. Revenue for the period was down 8%. The company said that the FIFA World Cup has resulted in telecommunications and service providers suspending installation activities on their networks.
Logicalis' sales backlog indicates that business should return to expected levels but this effect will skew the division's results more towards the second-half of 2015.
In May the company forecast revenues above
The slow-down at Logicalis'
The company expects to release its half-year results on
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American