Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The samples are embossed using thermal nanoimprint technology and then annealed at different temperatures between T-g + 10 degrees C and T-g + 50 degrees C. The smoothed topographies of the films are measured by atomic force microscopy and compared to a single-mode Maxwell leveling model and a more elaborated model based on reptation theory."
For more information on this research see: Viscoelastic Leveling of
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting E. Rognin, Grenoble Inst Technol, SIMAP EPM, F-38400 St Martin Dheres,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years