"Filling blank spaces and gaps is crucial in IT spaces to prevent air mixing between supply and exhaust air within the cabinet," says Data Center Resources co-founder,
Ten Cool Shield 1U AirStrips are fused together to make one panel and this fusing process results in no air loss between strips. Strips can be easily separated as needed. Slit along the sides of each panel allows them to quickly slip over standard 19" mounting rails. Blanking an entire cabinet takes less than one minute to install. As the cabinet is populated, simply remove the strips in those rack positions and re-purpose them in another location.
Cool Shield AirStrips are the perfect aisle containment solution to fill both horizontal and vertical spaces. Some other examples include filling gaps between cabinets, sealing cable openings in raised floors or cutting out portions for smaller equipment or monitors. No clips, screws cage nuts or hardware are needed to install the Cool Shield AirStrips.
"The simplicity of installing this product and its multi-purpose use is key for IT staff and will save time and labor costs. And further, the Cool Shield AirStrips will improve cooling efficiency in cold aisle/hot aisle layouts and can be critical to the effectiveness of aisle containment," says Berendes. The Cool Shield AirStrips are inventoried and can often ship the same day. Please contact Data Center Resources for product details and pricing.
About Data Center Resources
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12026761.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare