Coverys is pleased to announce it has been named to the 2014 Ward's 50, a list of top performing insurance companies recognizing an organization's outstanding performance. This is the fifth consecutive year that Coverys has been named to this prestigious list for property-casualty insurers.
Coverys, a leading provider of medical professional liability insurance, was named to the 2014 Ward's 50 list for achieving outstanding financial results in the categories of safety, consistency and performance over a five-year period from 2009 to 2013.
"Being named to the Ward's 50 for the fifth consecutive year demonstrates our commitment to offering Coverys policyholders consistent financial strength and stability," said
• Surplus and premiums of at least
• Net income in at least four of the last five years
• Risk-based capital ratio of at least 100% for each of the five years analyzed
• Compound annual growth in premiums between -10% and +40%
• Net Written Premium divided by Gross Written Premium is greater than 50%
• Gross Written Premium divided by Net Written Premium is less than 130%
• Rank in top 10% of peer business mix benchmark group
• Must pass
For more information about Coverys, contact
Coverys is the eighth largest medical professional liability insurance provider in the country based on direct written premium. Coverys member companies insure more than 25,000 physicians, dentists, and allied healthcare providers, as well as more than 500 hospitals, health centers and clinics in 27 states from coast to coast. Coverys has net admitted assets of
Coverys emphasizes physician education and patient safety, and the company is acknowledged as a leader in providing supportive risk management services and resolute claim defense to the healthcare community. For more information, visit Coverys at http://www.coverys.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12024805.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'