Code Creator deploys fast, elastic and dependable virtual applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS) making it easy for users to install pre-configured cloud application servers and launch them instantaneously, removing the technical process and time allotment needed for each new machine.
By choosing an annual pricing model, customers can buy annual subscriptions to cover steady-state workloads, while using hourly pricing to meet additional burst or seasonal demands.
Annual subscriptions for the following Code Creator products are now available on
• Cloud Media Converter is a complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video. The Code Creator Cloud Media Converter contains node.js, ffmpeg and videoconverter.js (a program that lets one process videos in a browser) all on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. This server is designed as an extremely powerful and turn-key foundation to an enterprise grade video conversion suite. FFmpeg is the leading multimedia framework, able to decode, encode, transcode, mux, demux, stream, filter and play pretty much anything that humans and machines have created. It supports the most obscure ancient formats up to the cutting edge. No matter if they were designed by some standards committee, the community or a corporation. It contains libavcodec, libavutil, libavformat, libavfilter, libavdevice, libswscale and libswresample which can be used by applications. As well as ffmpeg, ffserver, ffplay and ffprobe which can be used by end users for transcoding, streaming and playing. https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B00KI2TH9K/ref=sp_mpg_product_title?ie=UTF8&sr=0-17
• Red5 Media Server 1.0 (2a) delivers a powerful video streaming and multi-user solution similar to leading media servers. Based on Java and some of the most powerful open source frameworks, Red5 stands as a solid solution for business of all sizes. By using the Code Creator Source Red5 Media Server, one can develop with a truly open and extensible platform that can be used in Video Conferences, Multi-User Gaming and
• AOSP ROM Builder is a full featured Android Build environment, pre-configured with all the software needed to build the
• Cloud MEAN stack with node.js, upstart and monit is a production level foundation for any node.js application. MEAN is a boilerplate that provides a nice starting point for MongoDB, Node.js, Express, and AngularJS based applications. It is designed to give quick and organized ways to start developing MEAN based web apps with useful modules like mongoose and passport pre-bundled and configured. The stack mainly takes care of the connection points between existing popular frameworks and solves common integration problems. The server also contains node.js installed as an upstart job, configured with monit, and as a unix service. This means that a node.js server will stay alive indefinitely and always be restart upon crash on port 80. Having node.js as a unix service means one can easily monitor and start/stop/restart it with the standard linux commands (service node restart), as well as stream and view the log files in real-time. With the Code Creator MEAN stack developers have an enterprise grade, production ready node.js environment pre-configured as soon as the instance boots up. https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B00II72MXA/ref=sp_mpg_product_title?ie=UTF8&sr=0-15
• The Code Creator NodeJS with CompoundJS and Upstart server comes fully configured with the latest NodeJS, and comes pre-packaged with the CompoundJS framework so one can begin developing immediately. Upstart is also configured so NodeJS starts immediately on server start-up, as well as respawn for any crashes.
For more about annual subscriptions visit: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/help/201550560
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/annualpricing/prweb12019025.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders