Avenue provided a full range of materials including the event's Guidebook (program); promotional posters; stage and screen graphics; business cards for event organizers; sponsor recruitment decks and provided art direction for signage and other materials. The campaign, one of 152 winning projects out of 3,632 entries, was selected by a panel comprised of top level industry professionals from across the U.S.
According to Avenue Creative Director
"We created an identity for TEDx Midwest that stands on its own, but maintains the spirit of the original TED," says Wiesner. "We think we were successful in helping to take TEDxMidwest from great to amazing."
TEDxMidwest is an independently organized annual event in
"CA's Award of Excellence is one of the most coveted in the industry. We are honored to be a recipient and hope it will help TEDxMidwest gain more international recognition as one of the most innovative and significant of the TEDx events," says
Communication Arts has six juried competitions that cover the entire field of visual communications. Since 1959, it has published the best in visual communications from around the world. Winners are selected by juries of their peers and published in its annuals.
Avenue is a
Keywords for this news article include: Marketing, Advertising,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English