Contract award: supply of pcs and monitors for the faculty of social sciences of the university of gdansk.
1 The contract is for the supply of desktop computers and monitors for the Faculty of Social Sciences,
2 Equipment which is the subject of the contract must meet at least the parameters specified by the Employer in Appendix 2 hereto.
3 Place of delivery:
4 The equipment must:
1) to be brand new, ie, not used before delivery, with the exception of use necessary to test the proper operation, a full-fledged, free from defects and damage, manufactured not earlier than 6 months from the date of order,
2) come with the manufacturer~s official distribution channels including the Polish market, providing in particular the implementation of the warranty,
3) be delivered to the Employer in original manufacturer~s packaging, which store by the Employer is not required to maintain the guarantee,
4) comply with Directives 89/336/EEC and 73/23/EEC and have the "CE" marking placed on the rating plate or directly on the hardware, in accordance with the requirements of the Act of
5) if the rules apply, be attached to energy-using equipment: product labels and cards written in Polish, which will contain information about the class of energy efficiency and the basic hardware parameters such as power consumption and noise level (issued in accordance with the requirements set out in the Act dated
5 The equipment is under warranty for a period of not less than 24 months.
Total final value of contract(s): 78 504,75 PLN Including VAT. VAT rate (%) 23
Date of contract award decision:
Contractor name : YAMO SP. Z O.O.
Contractor address : Al. Armii Krajowej 4a lok. 7
Implementing agency : Uniwersytet Gdanski
ul. Bazynskiego 1A
For the attention of:
Fax: +48 585523741
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.ug.edu.pl
Url : http://www.ug.edu.pl
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years