ENP Newswire -
Release date- 16072014 -
Pursuant to the Special Warrant Offering, Ceiba issued 21,390,000 Special Warrants at a price of
All unexercised Special Warrants will be deemed to be exercised, for no additional consideration, upon the earlier of: (a)
The Preliminary Prospectus has been filed with securities regulators in each of the provinces of
Ceiba provides specialized services to the energy sector, specifically to companies involved in the exploration, extraction and production of oil and natural gas in
Certain statements made herein may constitute forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or the future economic performance of Ceiba and carry known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may appreciably affect their results, economic performance or accomplishments when considered in light of the content or implications to statements made by Ceiba.
Actual events or results could be significantly different. Accordingly, investors should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. Ceiba does not intend and undertakes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements, except as required under applicable securities laws.
CFO and Corporate Secretary
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges