The US and EU have slapped fresh sanctions on
The loonie weakened on Wednesday after the Bank of
The loonie declined to 1.0077 against the aussie, coming off from an early high of 1.0044. At yesterday's close, the pair was worth 1.0057. On the downside, 1.015 is seen as next possible downside target level for the loonie.
The loonie fell to 1.0756 against the greenback, after having advanced to 1.0727 in early deals. The loonie is likely to eye support around the 1.08 mark. The pair finished Wednesday's trading at 1.0739.
The loonie was trading lower at 1.4552 against the euro, a 0.3% decline from early session's high of 1.4506. The next possible support for the loonie may be eyed at the 1.46 region.
After rising to 94.65 against the yen at
Looking ahead, the US building permits and housing starts for June and weekly jobless claims for the week ended
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause