MXC Capital Advisory is a specialist technology corporate finance advisory business which is authorised and regulated by the
Broca said it conditionally raised the funds by placing 850.0 million shares at
Broca shares are suspended from trading on AIM as a result of the reverse takeover proposal. They were last quoted at 1.30p.
The new shares will represent a 68.16% stake in the business. Chairman
Broca said that it will become an investment and advisory business if the placing and reverse takeover are approved by shareholders. It will seek to generate shareholder returns by making significant minority investments in growth technology businesses while supporting them with advisory services.
Broca said it will have a merchant banking ethos of shared risk and reward with investee companies; a focus on the technology, media and telecommunications sector; and a corporate finance advisory practice. It said that
Broca has been an investing company under AIM rules after disposing of its operating business in April.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve