WHEN Airbnb launched its rebranded logo in
But as they say, no publicity is bad publicity - and there's hardly an internet junkie out there right now who doesn't know the travel company has had a redesign. All eyes are on the company behind the work, an agency based near
The design is based on the idea of people, love, places and the A in Airbnb.
"No we didn't see that coming. But it doesn't worry me - it happens all of the time, the internet is a good thing, it enables freedom of speech and there have been some incredibly creative reworkings of our design. That's the magic of the internet." You can say that again.
Airbnb's new logo has been ridiculed
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant