WHEN Airbnb launched its rebranded logo in
But as they say, no publicity is bad publicity - and there's hardly an internet junkie out there right now who doesn't know the travel company has had a redesign. All eyes are on the company behind the work, an agency based near
The design is based on the idea of people, love, places and the A in Airbnb.
"No we didn't see that coming. But it doesn't worry me - it happens all of the time, the internet is a good thing, it enables freedom of speech and there have been some incredibly creative reworkings of our design. That's the magic of the internet." You can say that again.
Airbnb's new logo has been ridiculed
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June