ATI provided a new outdoor warning system that covers the base in case of emergency. Three independent control stations and three ATI 1600 watt High Powered Speaker Stations (HPSS16) were installed to provide audible tones and voice announcements to designated areas of the base. After examining the alternatives, ATI provided solution pairs up one control station with one HPSS, providing operation as three separate systems.
An additional challenge arose when
The nature of FHSS communications spreads a medium bandwidth signal across the entire available spectrum, providing greater flexibility. Many of the radio units can communicate on the same channel if they use the same hopping pattern, but many separate communication links can be created with minimal interference if different hopping patterns are used. In this case, ATI technicians configured each pair of digital radios to act as separate links while remaining invisible to the other units.
"This type of sophisticated spread spectrum radio is only one of many possible communication paths that have been successfully used in ATI-installed emergency warning systems," said
Universities, communities, ports, refineries, nuclear power plants, military bases, and other homeland security locations use ATI's high-performance products to maintain the safety and efficiency of their operations. Recognized worldwide for their superior dialog clarity, impressive build quality, advanced technology, and flexibility, ATI Mass Notification Systems easily integrate with other warning systems to provide more complete solutions.
For more information about
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12024520.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?