With the help of funds, HSBC Bank Armenia can lend companies that wish to invest in their equipment, machinery or other assets intended at obtaining the full energy efficiency and reductions of over 20% of their energy usage.
Moreover, companies will be able to borrow money to make investments in renewable energy and the maximum term of the loans is five years. It is part of the EBRD's Caucasus Energy Efficiency Programme (CEEP) that was drafted to motivate firms make better use of their nation's energy resources.
According to the EBRD, the move aims to assist
Over 688 million has been invested by the bank in 129 projects in
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree