With the help of funds, HSBC Bank Armenia can lend companies that wish to invest in their equipment, machinery or other assets intended at obtaining the full energy efficiency and reductions of over 20% of their energy usage.
Moreover, companies will be able to borrow money to make investments in renewable energy and the maximum term of the loans is five years. It is part of the EBRD's Caucasus Energy Efficiency Programme (CEEP) that was drafted to motivate firms make better use of their nation's energy resources.
According to the EBRD, the move aims to assist
Over 688 million has been invested by the bank in 129 projects in
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green