A deal has been inked by the
The money would aid HSBC Armenia extend loans to firms seeking to make capital investments in equipment, machinery and other fixed assets, which are created to develop energy efficiency and cuit down more than 20 percent of their energy consumption.
The aim of the facility is at promoting firms to make better use of their country s energy resources.
The grants from the
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation