The serial number for this application is 86325576.
The international trademark goods and services class codes for this trademark application are 009 and 038.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services:
• Telecommunications equipment, namely, portable and handheld wireless devices for transmitting, receiving, storing, organizing, manipulating and reviewing voice and data files, namely, mobile telephones;
• Telecommunications services, namely, wireless telephone services; transmission of voice and data by means of mobile telecommunications networks and global computer networks; telecommunications network transmission services; communication services, namely, transmission of voice audio and data via mobile telecommunications and global computer networks.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Sprint, Networks, Trademarks, Telecommunications.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years