The company, which produces power from methane produced in former coal mines, said the three companies are
The company said the deal puts it in a strong position in the
The deal comprises
Alkane said it has raised
The company said it plans to pay for the acquisitions through an extension of its existing bank facilities and the net proceeds of the placing. Any excess financing will be used to provide additional working capital to support further investment in its core gas to power activities.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals