Telecommunications firm Airtel has launched the iPhone 5s smartphone in partnership with Apple in the Kenyan market at a discounted price.
The move offers mobile phone customers a chance to purchase the apple smartphone product at a lower rate compared to other local and international markets.
Airtel Kenya Marketing Director
"The market price is competitive to what is offered in the rest of the world. So now this is a big plus for our post paid, enterprise and high valued customers. The phone is preloaded with the Airtel carrier settings which means I buy the phone I put in my SIM card, I do not have to configure anything I just use," he said.
Wanjohi says Airtel customers can now service their iPhones at any Airtel outlet countrywide with a one year warranty service to the customers.
"For Airtel customers, there has been a need for official Apple devices with warranty and that has been a big gap for us especially to our enterprise customers. If you buy an iPhone or an iPad from Airtel you are going to get local warranty which you do not get if you buy from the open market from unofficial sources. Customers who buy the iPhone 5s from Airtel in addition will get 10 GB Internet bundle for 3months period after purchase," he said.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border