By way of ever reliable leaker, evleaks, we have a good look at a render which could be showing off NVIDIA’s rumoured Android-based gaming tablet with its new Tegra K1 processor inside.
Apart from the image, name and a “2014? date evleaks doesn’t offer up any further information on the tablet. That said, the UI does indicate that the tablet could run both Android and PC games, although it’s possible the PC games use streaming technology from a nearby desktop. Earlier in the week, there have been reports which claim that
Last year, the company launched the NVIDIA Shield, a portable Android-based gaming console with a 5-inch screen that can also play games streamed from a PC. This could perhaps be a follow up to that.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals