By way of ever reliable leaker, evleaks, we have a good look at a render which could be showing off NVIDIA’s rumoured Android-based gaming tablet with its new Tegra K1 processor inside.
Apart from the image, name and a “2014? date evleaks doesn’t offer up any further information on the tablet. That said, the UI does indicate that the tablet could run both Android and PC games, although it’s possible the PC games use streaming technology from a nearby desktop. Earlier in the week, there have been reports which claim that
Last year, the company launched the NVIDIA Shield, a portable Android-based gaming console with a 5-inch screen that can also play games streamed from a PC. This could perhaps be a follow up to that.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site