The official mace of the Zamfara State House of Assembly was yesterday broken following a free-for-all on the floor of the House between members of the ruling
The position of the PDP members led to a heated debate on the floor of the house leading to a free-for-all. The mace which is the symbol of authority of the Assembly was broken to pieces during the melee.
Speaking to newsmen shortly after the crisis, the Minority Leader of the House,
About 19 million units of the shares belonged to the state government and the 14 local government areas of the state.
He said: "And even the day the session was eventually held, some members who were absent were marked present, while some us who were present were marked absent and above all they failed to produce the order of the proceeding that day."
Efforts to speak with the Deputy Speaker,
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare