The official mace of the Zamfara State House of Assembly was yesterday broken following a free-for-all on the floor of the House between members of the ruling
The position of the PDP members led to a heated debate on the floor of the house leading to a free-for-all. The mace which is the symbol of authority of the Assembly was broken to pieces during the melee.
Speaking to newsmen shortly after the crisis, the Minority Leader of the House,
About 19 million units of the shares belonged to the state government and the 14 local government areas of the state.
He said: "And even the day the session was eventually held, some members who were absent were marked present, while some us who were present were marked absent and above all they failed to produce the order of the proceeding that day."
Efforts to speak with the Deputy Speaker,
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say