The yen rose to a 6-day high of 113.34 against the Swiss franc and a 2-day high of 137.77 against the euro, from early lows of 113.58 and 138.08, respectively. At yesterday's close, the yen was trading at 113.49 against the franc and 137.93 against the euro .
Against the pound, the yen climbed to 174.15 from an early low of 174.38. The pair was quoted at 174.28 at yesterday's close.
If the yen extends its uptrend, it is likely to find the resistance around 137.35 against the euro, 172.30 against the pound and 113.00 against the Swiss franc.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO