The yen rose to a 6-day high of 113.34 against the Swiss franc and a 2-day high of 137.77 against the euro, from early lows of 113.58 and 138.08, respectively. At yesterday's close, the yen was trading at 113.49 against the franc and 137.93 against the euro .
Against the pound, the yen climbed to 174.15 from an early low of 174.38. The pair was quoted at 174.28 at yesterday's close.
If the yen extends its uptrend, it is likely to find the resistance around 137.35 against the euro, 172.30 against the pound and 113.00 against the Swiss franc.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say