FEDERAL Reserve chair
"If the Fed [and Yellen] is going make a change in rhetoric, it is likelier to come at the September meeting, because that is the next time the Fed updates its forecasts and holds a press conference," said
The Fed chair gave some new signals that the central bank was concerned about financial stability and frothy asset prices, arguing that "valuations of smaller firms as well as social media and biotechnology firms appear to be stretched".
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia